The Pulaski Inter-District Used Tire Program is looking for an IDCO (Illegal Dumps Control Officer) to manage and eradicate illegal dumping in Pulaski County and waste tire illegal dumping in a nine-county area of central Arkansas. The Pulaski Inter-District is headquartered in downtown Little Rock and serves other regional solid waste management districts in the central Arkansas area.
Assignment will be considered an Independent Contractor and not eligible for benefits. Candidate will be required to sign a terms of service agreement.
Qualifications for this assignment include the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good computer and math skills
- A team player
- Environmental interest
- A professional appearance
- A good driving record
- Preferred knowledge of laws, statutes, regulations, ordinances and violations pertaining to solid waste management and illegal dumping
- Ability to complete designated mandatory training for IDCOs
- Ability to conduct on-site investigation of areas affected by illegal dumping
- Starting fee: $40,000 – $45,000
Please submit all resumes to Desi Ledbetter at email@example.com
Deadline for resumes to be received is June 8, 2018 at 4:30pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pulaski County Regional Recycling & Waste Reduction District
300 South Spring Street, Suite 200
Little Rock, AR 72201