https://pulaskicounty.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/AdobeStock_331163901-1.jpeg 233 350 Cozetta Jones /wp-content/uploads/2016/10/PulaskiCountyLogo-2.png Cozetta Jones2022-01-03 10:49:202022-01-10 14:28:09COVID-19 Information and State of Arkansas Vaccine Plan
As COVID-19 moves through our state and our county, we encourage everyone to follow recommendations offered by the CDC and the Arkansas Department of Health.
To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- It is recommended to wear a face-covering in all indoor public settings in areas of substantial or high transmission, whether you are vaccinated or not vaccinated. All areas of Arkansas currently have substantial or high transmission. Click here to read the recommendations.